Galaxie GA-240P: Bag/Filter, For up to 15,000 Sq. Ft.
The GA-240 Offers all the features of the GA-200, with more air watts and water lift! Ideal for use with the Hide-A-Hose Retractable hose system. Versatile dirt separation design can be used with or without a bag.
Scroll down for features, benefits, and specifications.
- Dual motor performance
- 160" water lift
- Self-cleaning DuPont Teflon filter technology
- 10 Year or 500 Hours warranty
- Ideal for use with the hide-a-hose retractable hose system
- Versatile dirt separation design can be used with or without an electrostatic capture bag
GA-240P Includes These Additional Si Features Standard
Your GA-240P includes these extra Si features in the standard model:
- Status monitor with flashing LED
- Progressive start
- Auto stop after 1 hour of continuous use
- NST – Revolutionary Noise Suppression Technology
Our heavy duty barrel clamps will not twist and distort; they ensure a positive seal every time. (Compare ours to the wire clamps used by other manufacturers.)
Low Voltage Terminal
Our quick-clip stereo-style terminal connectors make installation easy and simple. No fumbling with screw type terminals.
Our heavy duty 2-piece assembly holds your vacuum power unit securely to mounting the surface.
|Air Flow (CFM)||215|
|Number of Motors||2|
|Motor Size/ Number of Impellers||5.7" / 2|
|Recommended Maximum Square Footage||15,000|
|Warranty||Ten Years or 500 Hours Parts/5 Years Labor|
|Dirt Receptacle Capacity||6.85 Gallon|
|Shipping Weight||47.2 lbs.|
|Si Features Available?||Standard|
|Self Cleaning Teflon Filter?||Yes|
|NST- Noise Suppression Technology?||Yes|
* Air Watts rating may vary with tool configuration and individual system characteristics.