Is your central vacuum performing poorly?
Loss of suction? Doesn’t turn on? Doesn’t turn off? Brush won’t spin?
Having troubles with your central vacuum system? Need help troubleshooting ANY brand of system?
Before spending money on a service call or taking a chance guessing which parts and accessories MAY be causing your problems…
Ask the experts at MyCentralVacuum.com!
Describe your central vacuum problem in the form below, and receive a no-obligation, free response by e-mail in 24 hours. We’ve got decades of troubleshooting and repair experience among our staff, and our experts are ready to assist with diagnosing your central vacuum problems.
Don’t guess… Ask an Expert!
- Economy Garage Vac Package. Powered by Galaxie GA-20 Compact Central Vacuum.$249.00
- Standard Garage Kit with 30ft Orange Hose$48.00
- Premium Garage Kit with 50ft Orange Hose$109.99
- Replacement for NuTone CT600 Power Nozzle Only, Cen-Tec CT14DXQD$158.95
- ElectraPak Featuring the Cen-Tec CT20DXQD Power Head With Direct Connect or Pigtail Hose and Tool Set $399.00